Ready to take control of your health?
let's get started
How Nutritional Therapy Can Help
Recovering from diet culture? Feel like the harder you try to get healthy the worse you feel? Tired of restricting everything and end up not knowing what to even eat?
No dieting or BS here.
Just healing relationships with food.
Our bodies are only ever trying to work for us, not against us. It’s up to us to give it what it needs.
Remember healing takes time. Sure, fad diets can work quick, but is that really sustainable? Your house wouldn’t be built to last if it was built overnight.
Would you really want your metabolism built the same way?
Nutritional Therapy works by using current symptoms and lifestyle habits as clues to what is making us feel bad in the first place. Through personalized food and lifestyle adjustments, we work together to recreate that balance we have been missing!
Complimentary Health Evaluation
This informative and free 20-minute call is the first step. It allows us to discuss your current health challenges and goals and to determine whether nutritional therapy is right for you.
To request your Complimentary Health Evaluation, simply reach out to me through my contact form. I will send you a questionnaire to better understand your current situation, which we will review together during our call.
These programs allow us to work together more intensively to help you make forward, focused progress toward your health goals.
Metabolic Support Program
This is for you if you:
- are struggling with chronic fatigue, irregular and/or painful menstrual cycles, anxiety, and sleepless nights
- feel fed up with mainstream/conventional health advice not giving you the answers you desire
- are tired of being given “band aid” fixes for conditions you feel have a deeper root cause
- feel like you’re receiving contradictory advice on what to eat and what to do to support your optimal health
It’s time to get the answers you want!!!
- If you are ready to feel GOOD in your body, to have the ENERGY to live your life well, to get to a place where you can have regular cycles, deeper sleep, decreased anxiety and more body literacy…I have something for you!
It’s totally possible to get healthy periods back, to have restorative sleep, to feel more nourished and energized, and to have a solid nutrition regime that allows you to break up with “diet culture”
- Are you ready to take radical responsibility for the nourishment in all areas of your life?
- Do you not want to let a medical label keep you from living life well?
- Do you want to know that the actions you take now, not only help you, but will create a ripple effect onto the world and for generations to come?
WHAT THIS PROGRAM IS
1:1 Support 3 Month Container:
- Initial Consultation (75 minutes) to help us get to know YOU better, your history, your bio-individuality, and what your goals are for the 3 months we will work together
- 6 – 1:1 Follow up sessions (60 minutes) to customize your health journey and hold you accountable as you make changes to your diet and lifestyle
- One Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) lab test via Trace Elements
- HTMA and Full Monty Iron Panel Review* to understand your personal stress patterns how to bring your minerals back into balance
- Text communication in between sessions to answer your questions in real time.
- Grocery & Nutrition Guides to deepen your understanding of nutrition along the way
*Pricing does not include full monty iron lab test*
Comprehensive nutrition consultation
Includes Initial Interview (75 Min) + Recommendations visit (60 Min)
The journey begins prior to our first visit with a Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire and a 4 Day food and mood journal that will help us look for patterns and awareness around symptoms. This will be discussed further during our first call with the 75-minute initial consultation (conducted via Zoom) where we address your health concerns, your goals, medical/family history, current medications, detailed symptom information, assessment results, and food journal.
In our second visit, we will work together to design a personalized dietary and lifestyle protocol that addresses your health concerns and moves you toward your goals.
Optional Add on: HTMA and Full Monty Iron Panel
Includes an overview of a hair tissue mineral analysis and bloodwork (60 Min)
This is an optional third visit, after completing the initial interview and recommendations visits. HTMA and Full Monty Iron Panel are used to assess current stress patterns, possible imbalance, and how your iron recycling system is function thus affecting hormone status. This INCLUDES the price of both lab tests as well as the one hour consultation.
Full Monty Iron Panel (Bloodwork) Add On:
Includes the lab work and overview of the Full Monty Iron bloodwork
This is an optional lab test after completing the first two initial visits. The Full Monty Iron Panel compliments the HTMA and is used to assess current stress patterns, possible imbalance, and how your iron recycling system is function thus affecting hormone status.